The auction of the paintings created in yesterday’s Summer Party Paint-a-thon is now live, and these Party Animals are ready to liven up your home!
Each artwork has its own bidding page. Please do not leave bids in the comments of this post. Click on the images of the artwork below for which you’d like to bid. Simply leave your bid in the comments on the artwork’s bidding page, and keep checking back to see if others have made bids after you. There is a “Buy Now” option for each piece. You can buy the piece now for $125 as long as no bids have been made before you. Simply write BUY NOW in the comments and the piece is yours for $125 + shipping.
Bidding will conclude on Monday, August 22, 2011 with final bids closing at 10 pm EST.
I have a very nervous job, every day I felt stress, even when I was at home, I could not relax. I read about this Ativan Online medicine on diazepamshops.com and my doctor approved my choice.
10% of the auction proceeds will go to the Brennis Booth Medical Fund. You can donate to the fund without a purchase, if you would like, by using the Chip in widget in the left sidebar.
Thanks for your support of the auction. Happy bidding!
Click on images to get info on each painting and to make bids.
A few weeks ago, I posted about my artist friend, Brennis Booth, who had suffered a heart attack and had to have open heart surgery. I am glad to report that he is doing much better, and he is back to work most days of the week. His medical bills are coming in, however, and they are HUGE. A benefit to help Brennis is being held on August 25 to raise funds to help with his medical bills. I won’t be able to attend, because I will be out of town. I still want to do my part to help.
So I have decided to a 12-hr Summer Party Paint-a-Thon and donate a portion of the proceeds to Brennis’ Medical Fund. On Friday, Aug. 19, 2011, I will paint non-stop for 12 hours and create as many paintings as I can. Just to make it fun, I will make all the paintings have some kind of “Summer Party” theme. Don’t think, though, that this means I won’t paint animals. Critters can paw-ty down!
Here is how it will work:
I will paint as many paintings as I can between 10 AM to 10 PM (EST) on Friday, Aug. 19, 2011. All of the paintings will be posted for auction here on my website the following day (Saturday, Aug. 20). Bidding will conclude Monday, Aug. 22, 2011 at 10 pm EST.
I will be posting photos of the works in progress throughout the Paint-a-thon to Twitter and to Facebook. Follow the hashtag #bztatptg on Twitter for the latest.
Each painting will be approximately 10″ X 14″ on wood. There will be a $50 minimum bid on each painting. There will also be a $25 USA and $45 international shipping fee for each painting.
I will donate 10% of all the proceeds to the Brennis Booth Medical Fund.
Winning bidders will need to allow 4 weeks for shipping, as the painting will need hardware and other finishing before they can be shipped.
My paint-a-thons are a great way to find some affordable bargains on artwork that my never come around again.
I hope you will join me for this special event. I promise to have some new and fresh images that have not been seen before.
Have suggestions for what you’d like me to paint? Leave them in the comments below. (It would be nice if you plan to bid on works that you suggest. :))
I announced it at BlogPaws and I wrote about it a couple of weeks ago. The time has come. I am getting ready for a round-the-clock over-nighter 24 hr Paint-a-thon!
I have done Paint-a-thons before, but only for 12 hours. This will be my first 24 hour stint. This time I am painting along with 9 bloggers who will be blogging for 24 hrs as well, all of whom are raising funds for various animal charities. Thanks to Dr. V. of Pawcurious for inspiring the entire event!
Can anyone share their experience on consumption time? I’ve red that it is worth using it 10-14 hours before bedtime, otherwise Phentermine Online causes insomnia. Those 4 hour are crucial for my day, so need an advice please.
Usually, when I do a Paint-a thon, I conclude the actual painting with an online auction on Twitter. I just don’t think I will be up for that after 24 hrs of painting, so this time, I plan to post the auction on my website. The auction will be up for 3 days and then the last 2 hours will conclude with a Twitter party.
1. I will begin painting at 2pm EST on Saturday to correspond with the Blog-a-thon, and paint as many paintings as I can between then and 2pm EST Sunday. I will be doing the Paint-a-thon at Embrace Pet Insurance‘s office, site for my new upcoming BZTAT Studios pet themed art gallery!
2. All the paintings created during the Paint-a-thon will be posted for online auction here on my website on Monday and be available for bids through 11pm EST on Thursday. We will have a Twitter party from 9-11 pm EST on Thursday, 11/18/10 to facilitate any bidding wars that may arise (and just to have fun!) for the last 2 hrs of the auction. Follow hashtag #bztatptg for the party.
3. I will be donating half of the proceeds of my Paint-a-thon to the Healing Paws Dialogue, an art project that I will be doing for the Pet Patrol therapy pet program at Mercy Medical Center in Canton, OH. The Healing Paws Dialogue aims to involve artistic youth in Canton with the Pet Patrol pet therapy program in order to enhance understanding and awareness of the value of pet therapy, as well as give them an opportunity to create pet themed public art with a professional artist.
4. The other half of the proceeds will go to a charity chosen by Embrace Pet Insurance staff: A New Leash On Life, specifically a fund for Flower who has pulmonic stenosis and needs a $2,500 balloon valvuloplasty surgery before she can be adopted out. Flower is being fostered by a member of the Embrace staff.
5. I will be posting photos of the works in progress throughout the Paint-a-thon to Twitter via Twitpic and to Facebook. Follow the hashtags: #bztatptg #blogathon on Twitter for the latest! The bloggers in the Blog-a-thon will be using the hashtag #blogathon, so be sure to follow their posts as well.
6. Each painting will be approximately 12″ X 16″ on wood. There will be a $40 minimum bid on each painting. There will also be a $25 USA and $45 international shipping fee for each painting.
I hope that you will join me throughout the Paint-a-thon, because I am going to need some help staying awake! Thanks in advance for your support and any virtual coffee you send my way.