From Brewskie Butt, official spokescat of Art Adventures Studios…
Nobody hates hairballs more than the Brew, and I especially hate the GOOP that mom gives me when I have them! So I am more than happy to support my animal charity fundraiser friend, Romeo the Cat, and FURminator, Inc. in the “Who’s your Favorite Furball?” contest to honor of National Hairball Awareness Day, Friday April 24!
The winner will receive a free FURminator deShedding Tool and will also see their favorite, funniest, furriest furball featured on www.PeoplePets.com and popular pet blogs across the Internet.
Entering is easy!
1. Click on the FirstGiving link in the sidebar to your right to donate $1 (or more if you choose!) to Romeo’s FURPOWER beneficiary of the month, Kitten Rescue of Los Angeles.
2. Submit your favorite, funniest, furriest furball photo (cats only, please!) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell him how winning a FURminator deShedding Tool will change your life (and your furball’s life!). Make sure to include the following information:
• Your Favorite Furball’s name
• How winning a FURminator deShedding Tool will change your life (and your furball’s life!)
• Your name
• Your email address
• What name you used with your FirstGiving donation
3, Entries must be submitted by 9 p.m. EST Thursday, April 23, 2009.
4.A gallery of Favorite Furball entry photos will be posted on Romeo’s website prior to the final winner announcement.
5. The winner will be selected via a random drawing.
6. The winner will be announced here at 12 p.m. EST Friday, April 24, 2009 and featured on www.PeoplePets.com and participating blogs.
• Contest is only open to cats (sorry doggies but it is hairball day!)
• Entrants must be located in the U.S. or Canada
• Entries must be submitted by 9:00 p.m. EST on Thursday, April 23, 2009
• Entrants agree to allow their photo to be posted on participating blogs
If you have additional questions, please contact romeo at romeothecat dot com.
Good luck and GO FURPOWER!
By the way, we have a Furminator in our house, and we have another one on the way that we won in a contest during the Pussycat Island Pawty recently! Thank you FURminator, Inc. for helping us keep the FUR and hairballs under control in our house!!!
Have a Brew-ti-ful day!
Life is an Adventure!