SPRING SPECIAL: 20% off all Custom Pet Portraits!
Good thru March 20, 2018.
Premiere Contemporary Custom Pet Portrait Paintings
(See pricing below.)
Artist BZTAT is world renown for her Premiere Contemporary Custom Pet Portrait Paintings. These portraits are highly customized and have won wide acclaim for their artistry as well as their unique manner of capturing the character of their animal subjects.
Premiere Contemporary Custom Pet Portrait Paintings are colorful interpretations that reflect the unique characteristics of your pet in a semi-abstract pop art style. Unlike many pet portrait artists who do quick formulaic digital interpretations, BZTAT gives each painting a very deliberate personal touch. These paintings take many hours to complete due to BZTAT’s technique of layering various colors to develop her unique style.
“I feel as though I am petting the animal with each brushstroke,” says BZTAT. “The process of painting a beloved pet is a very intimate affair, as I must actually feel the relationship between the animal and its human to make the artistry come alive. Even if I have not met the animal or person in real life, I feel a connection to them through the process.”
About the Process of Commissioning Custom Artworks
“I love creating custom artwork for people who love their pets! If you decide to commission an artwork, I want you to know that the work will be the result of a very special creative process. I do want you to know in advance that there is some uncertainty in the process, however. I am a fine artist, not an illustrator, which means that I create from my own vision. Although I try to accommodate special requests, I am not an illustrator articulating YOUR idea. I am a fine artist who has been hired to express her own. Trusting my process leads to a creative adventure for both of us. Please view different examples of my work to ensure that my style and process will lead the type of artwork you desire.” ~ BZTAT
Prices according to size are listed below.
75% of the full payment is required in advance. The remaining 25% and shipping costs are due once the painting is completed. The painting will be shipped when all payments have been made.
Portraits generally take 12-16 weeks to complete depending on difficulty and waiting list. Shipping costs are extra and vary according to each piece.
Premiere Contemporary Custom Pet Portrait Painting Prices
painted on gallery wrap canvas
*Note – These are my standard sizes. Depending on availability of canvases, I can often create to other size specifications if requested.
16″ X 20″ – $595
18″ X 24″ – $695
24″ X 30″ – $875
30″ X 40″ – $1025
Listed prices are for one animal in the portrait. Additional animals cost extra.
Prices are subject to change at any time.
If the style or pricing of Premiere Contemporary Custom Pet Portrait Paintings are not for you, BZTAT has 3 other portrait styles that fit different budgets.
Please contact BZTAT using the form below to make an order or to get further information about ordering a custom portrait of your pet.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]